Arecibo are delighted to be recruiting for a Wedding Coordinator. Our client is a picturesque 4 star hotel located in the Aberdeen area offering exceptional accommodation, fine dining and breath taking views making it the perfect location for weddings and events.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate previous experience coordinating weddings and events and will be able to deliver excellent attention to detail, be organised, customer centric and passionate about consistently delivering service excellence and exceeding guest expectations.
Experience and knowledge of the Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire market would be a distinct advantage.
Due to the location of the venue, own transport is essential and flexibility is required around evenings and weekends.
Working with the General Manager and all departments, the Wedding Coordinator will ensure all client enquiries are dealt with from initial contact through to completion including proposals, show rounds and billing ensuring at all times the clients are at the centre of what is important, delivering their perfect day whilst maximising revenue opportunities.
- There will be a focus on weddings and the event management for the client ensuring consistently excellent service levels are achieved
- Coordination of all show rounds to ensure that available function space is maximised
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information across departments to be presented at daily and weekly meetings as requested
- To provide a smooth client journey from the initial enquiry offering a high quality and consistent approach
- To provide support to the General Manager and Heads of Department as requested
- To ensure brand standards are consistent across all printed collateral
- To maintain a consistently high standard of communication with all new and returning clients
In return my client are offering a very competitive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities, working within a prestigious, luxury environment. If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please apply today.