Are you a proven, full mix Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge? We are pleased to introduce the position of Marketing Manager for our client, a luxury multi-faceted resort boasting hotels, conference and banqueting, restaurants, cafes, leisure and shopping facilities located in the heart of the Cairngorms.
The resort is part of a larger group of luxury properties based in the UK and Spain. The Marketing Manager will take full responsibility for the resort marketing reporting directly into the resort CEO.
Our client are looking for an ambitious and creative, commercial Marketing Manager with the ability to take ownership and manage the whole resort marketing strategy.
- You will have demonstrable experience in a marketing management capacity with extensive experience of designing and delivering marketing activity across a range of product areas
- Marketing experience for luxury brands and hotels/hospitality is desirable as is experience in the marketing of conference and events
- Experience creating marketing initiatives including successful organisation and delivery, evidence of implementation and ongoing refinement to ensure commercial success
- Ability to analyse and engage with senior stakeholders to formulate strategy, present content and ensure constant improvement of marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics and content management systems for the web
- Project management skills and ability to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment, focusing on the delivery of results
- Responsibility for all marketing initiatives including the full marketing mix to deliver direct revenue for this key location
- Creation and deliver of the marketing strategy, designed to drive commercial returns and find cost-effective ways to optimise the path to conversion
- Working with digital and content/design colleagues to maintain and further develop our presence and marketing for the resort, consistent with the brand standards
- Effective sourcing and management of relevant internal and external resources including designers, writers and agency personnel
- Development and delivery of local marketing initiatives
- Management of multiple marketing projects, delivering on time and within budget
- Very competitive salary
- Generous discount on regular room rates
- 25% off food, drink and spa treatments across the group
- 20% discount on golf
- Free use of leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and rewarding organisation during an exciting time of investment and growth, offering excellent career development opportunities. If you wish to find out more about the role, please apply today in confidence!