- Competitive Salary
- Temporary Live-in available
- Meals on shift
- 4 star hotel
This outstanding 4 star hotel boasts over 100 luxurious bedrooms, spa and leisure facilities, restaurant, bar and lounge. Set in beautiful landscaped gardens, on the shore of the lake it offers a real country house charm and is part of a leading luxury Hotel Group operating both across the UK and Europe. If successful, you will be joining a well-established and valued team who deliver service excellence and are led and supported by talented and inspirational Head Chef with a focus on team moral and work life balance.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about food, ambitious and with experience of working in a high-quality kitchen environment.
- Demonstrable experience working as a Senior Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef
- Responsible for leadership on a particular section showing diligent food hygiene and stock control
- Shows good understanding of cooking techniques
- Supporting senior chefs in menu planning and dish development
- Set achievable tasks for junior members of the team which are measurable
- To lead by example
- Experience of working in the pastry section would be advantageous
If you would like to know more about this exciting and unique opportunity please apply today.