Arecibo are delighted to be recruiting for our client a 4 star hotel boasting 98 bedrooms. The hotel sits on the banks of the River Ribble and offers great access to some of the North West's most popular destinations including Liverpool, Manchester, Preston, Blackpool and further afield to the Lake District.
As Junior Sous, you will become an integral member of a successful kitchen brigade supporting the Head Chef.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about food and have demonstrable experience of working to high volume, rosette standard.
- Responsible for leadership on a particular section showing diligent food hygiene and stock control
- Supporting senior chefs in menu planning and dish development
- Supporting senior chefs with health and safety, food production and food safety
- Developing and training of Commis Chef’s and apprentices
- To adhere to cleaning and maintenance schedules
- Control of company stock and property, ensuring correct storage of food stuffs
- Willingness to learn new cooking techniques and preparation styles
- Show a full understanding of food care and the importance of waste management
- To achieve a minimum basic food hygiene certificate
- To support head in the delivery of food cost targets
In return my client are offering a competitive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities. If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please apply today.