Arecibo are delighted to be recruiting for a Sous Chef for our client a 4 star, rosette awarded hotel and spa in Stirlingshire.
As Sous Chef you will have strong leadership skills as well as the ability to manage a busy kitchen. As Sous Chef you will have demonstrable experience of working for high quality, prestigious venues to rosette standard. You will support the Head Chef in all aspects of the kitchen operation and management and be able to deputise in the absence of the Head Chef. You will be commercially aware and demonstrate cost effective, efficient and high quality food production whilst ensuring a consistently high level of hygiene, standards and cleanliness.
- You will be responsible for managing costs in the kitchen, in particular those around food GP and working within manning parameters.
- You will be responsible for maintaining a safe, clean and tidy kitchen in line with the current legislation.
- Ideally you will also be able to demonstrate like for like 4 star hotel experience.
- You will oversee H&S aspects of the kitchen including statutory record requirements, ensuring food production is within safe working practices and food safety is maintained.
- You will provide leadership to the team within the kitchen, ensuring the brigade are well trained, disciplined and able to consistently delivery an excellent product.
- You will be professional and able to demonstrate experience at rosette level.
In return my client is offering an hourly pay rate for a full time, permanent role as well as the chance to join this forward thinking organisation with a focus on staff development and career progression. If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today.