Arecibo are delighted to be recruiting for a Restaurant Manager for our client - an iconic 17th Century Hotel located in the historic town of Ludlow. A 4AA star hotel with over 40 bedrooms, conference facilities for up to 120, restaurant and tearoom.
The hotel has recently benefitted from a £2.5million makeover and offers a beautiful venue with modern comforts and a warm welcome with cosy, open fires.
You will have previous restaurant management experience and demonstrate great attention to detail. You will be passionate about delivering the highest standards of service at all times and will have excellent product knowledge with full responsibility for the running of the restaurant. You will have great communication skills.
You will be the face of the restaurant and you must be able to drive the restaurant to a relaxed and seamless dining experience.
- Working with the Management team to ensure excellent levels of service and standards at all times
- To ensure that all guests expectations are met and exceeded
- To recruit, train and motivate a professional team
- To oversee organisation of staff rotas
- To work within the business budgets
- To work with and ensure compliance of all health and safety policies
The successful candidate will be a proven Restaurant Manager with excellent attention to detail and organisational skills. If you would like to find out more, please apply today.