Are you a passionate and driven Regional Hotel Sales Manager? Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work with a progressive luxury hotel brand?
We are recruiting for an experienced mulit-site Hotel Sales Manager for our client, based in the North West to support with the creation of new business for their prestigious 4 and 5 star properties.
Reporting into the Director of Sales, the Regional Hotel Sales Manager will identify and manage local sales opportunities, to deliver the achievement of the hotel sales budgets. The Regional Sales Manager will also get the opportunity to work closely with the General Manager of each hotel to create and drive sales and new initiatives.
- Implementation of the defined sales actions through the Revenue, Sales and Marketing plans
- Identifying and managing all local key accounts for each hotel, achieving account growth and new business sales targets
- Plan, prepare and proactively participate in monthly sales drives to maximise sales lead opportunities for the Hotels
- To consistently achieve the monthly Key Performance Indicators
- To identify and proactively represent hotels at industry and local networking events to raise the hotel profiles and develop new business sales leads
- Responsible for the timely and accurate account activity logging for all local accounts
- To ensure comprehensive competitor knowledge within the local territory is maintained
- To meet and exceed client expectations through high quality sales service, qualification of needs and professionally presenting solutions
- To actively promote the Company in a professional manner, both internally and externally, ensuring all business opportunities are converted whilst working with the hotel teams
- To participate in quarterly sales meetings and reviews as scheduled
In return my client is offering a very competitive remuneration package and a chance to join this prestigious organisation during an exciting period of growth.