- Junior Sous Chef
- 4 star hotel
- 13th Century coaching inn
- Uniform provided
- Parking available on-site
- Free meals when on duty
- Generous discount on regular room rates
- 25% off food, drink and spa treatments across the group
- 20% discount on golf
- Free use of leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak time
An historic former coaching inn, this luxury hotel offers 54 rooms, with conference facilities for up to 40 and an award winning restaurant. It is located in a picturesque market town in the heart of Oxfordshire.
As Junior Sous Chef you will become an integral member of a successful kitchen brigade supporting the Head Chef.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about food and have demonstrable experience of working to high volume, rosette standard.
- Responsible for leadership on a particular section showing diligent food hygiene and stock control
- Supporting senior chefs in menu planning and dish development
- Supporting senior chefs with health and safety, food production and food safety
- Developing and training of Commis Chef’s and apprentices
- To adhere to cleaning and maintenance schedules
- Control of company stock and property, ensuring correct storage of food stuffs
- Willingness to learn new cooking techniques and preparation styles
- Show a full understanding of food care and the importance of waste management
- To achieve a minimum basic food hygiene certificate
- To support head in the delivery of food cost targets
In return my client are offering a competitive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities. If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please apply today.