Arecibo are excited to be recruiting for our new client, a very popular restaurant located in Glasgow’s West End. The restaurant offers seasonal Scottish fayre with a modern twist.
- As an experienced Head Chef, you will take full responsibility for the kitchen including staff training and mentoring, health and safety/food safety compliance, menu development, all financials/GP.
- You will be an experienced Head Chef used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have demonstrable leadership qualities and experience in staff training and mentoring.
- You will have a great eye for detail and experience in menu creation showcasing a flair for creating great dishes and flavours.
- You will be financially astute and commercially aware.
In return, our client offers a competitive salary and rewards structure with bonus potential up to 30%, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- Welcome bonus (subject to terms and conditions).
- Electronic tips – staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- Staff discount in the group venues.
Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses
If you wish to know more, please apply today!