An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious hotel as Front Office Manager. The venue is a 4 star hotel based in the Lake District. It boasts over 100 bedrooms, conference facilities for up to 200, 6 meeting rooms, a bar and restaurant, leisure and spa facilities.
Reporting directly to the Hotel Manager, you will be passionate about consistently delivering a high standard of customer service and exceeding customer expectations. You will oversee the reception and night teams and provide leadership and motivation to your team to ensure company's visions, values and targets are met and exceeded. Immaculately presented, you will be a confident and articulate communicator with the ability to converse with a wide variety of guests and colleagues at all levels.
Drawing on previous experience (preferably 2 - 3 years), your duties and responsibilities will include; check in/out; efficient and effective reservation and enquiry event handling; guest service feedback; effective information handling and distribution; accurate billing and posting of revenue; efficient and professional attention to guest and colleague enquiries; daily and weekly reporting; weekly attendance at key business meetings; staff rotas.
- Previous experience within a luxury hotel in a similar role.
- Systems experience in Opera is essential.
- A passion for customer service and consistently exceeding guest's expectations.
- Excellent communicator with high standards of literacy and numeracy and office based systems.
- Professional and welcoming approach to guests
- Immaculate presentation standards in all aspects of the role/ responsibilities
- Organised and able to work to deadlines.
- As this role is a seven day/week operation, flexibility is required to cover early starts and late/evening finishes and weekends.
In return my client are offering a competitive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities. If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please apply today.