Arecibo are recruiting for a qualified accountant to support our client in the position of Financial Accountant, this role would equally suit an experienced or newly qualified accountant who can take responsibility for the delivery of accurate and high quality financial information, often against challenging timescales. Our client is a luxury hospitality business boasting an impressive portfolio of 4 and 5 star hotels and resorts. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience working within the hospitality sector, possessing excellent technical, interpersonal and team working skills. A strong team working ethic will be key when taking on responsibility for bespoke reporting requests and assisting other team members when they need support and backup.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for supporting the Group Finance Manager satisfying the requirements of senior stakeholders across the business and responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and reviewing of monthly management accounts including full balance sheet reconciliations
- Monitoring and reporting on capital expenditure
- Reporting on monthly capital expenditure and major maintenance
- Monitoring the Group fixed asset register held by external partners
- Reporting on return on investment
- Preparation of the fixed asset analysis and statutory notes for the year end files
- Statutory reporting and year end preparation
- Year-end tax analysis
- Ad hoc monthly reporting
In return my client is offering a competitive package and excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate. If you would like to know more about this position please apply today.