Are you a passionate and driven Events Manager looking for a new challenge? Arecibo have a unique opportunity for a proven Events Manager to join our client - an award-winning luxury hotel. Set in stunning manicured gardens, the hotel offers their guests the very best service from the moment they arrive consistently going the extra mile to ensure that the guest journey is extra-special.
The hotel boasts 26 bedrooms, self-catering lodges, conference and events facilities and destination dining for up to 140 guests.
This expansive role involves every aspect of events management, from the initial meeting with a prospective client, to the matchmaking of our unique offerings with their requirements, through to delivery of a spectacular event on the day. While our client portfolio is wedding-led we aspire to an additional significant number of celebratory events and high-level gatherings. The ideal candidate will demonstrate maturity and sophistication in their relationship-building and will be comfortable working with a wide range of clients.
- Fielding enquiries by phone, email and in person
- Managing a diary of on-site sales appointments
- Completion of the sales process and administration of the booking confirmation
- Ongoing management of the booking during lead times of up to three years
- Working effectively and collaboratively with colleagues across the business
- Leadership of, and final responsibility for, the delivery of an event on the day
- An experienced events management professional, ideally with a luxury hotel background
- An outgoing personality with the natural ability to put others at their ease by creating real emotional connections
- Exceptional levels of attention to detail
- Creativity in problem-solving
- Excellent administrative and IT skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about food and drinks
- Driven to providing outstanding hospitality
If you wish to know more about the role, please apply today!