Arecibo are delighted to be recruiting for a Central Revenue Manager for our client; a leading hotel and resorts group boasting a diverse portfolio of luxury properties both in the UK and Europe. The Central Revenue Manager will ideally be based in the North West with home working and flexibility to travel as required.
The Central Revenue Manager will be responsible for the revenue management of a group of luxury 4 star properties with multi-faceted revenue streams. This is a great opportunity for a proven revenue management candidate to increase their portfolio and join a forward thinking organisation during an exciting time of change and development.
The responsibilities of the Central Revenue Manager will include:
- Overseeing the revenue management of the properties responsible for the daily, tactical and strategic pricing and inventory
- Predicting consumer behaviour, optimising product availability and pricing to maximise revenue growth
- Using management information, automated demand forecasting systems, data analysis and the local market information to develop strategies to deliver and exceed hotel budgets by implementation of specific Revenue Management processes
- Ensuring the portfolio is positioned competitively within all selling channels, ensuring a culture of driving business direct first
- Ensuring that the Revenue Management strategy for each hotel by market segment is updated and distributed to all key stakeholders as requested
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience of working in a diverse revenue management role, within the hospitality industry
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate insight into action
- Experience of working with hotel revenue management systems and business analysis tools
- Effective communication skills
In return my client are offering the chance to join their business during an exciting time of change with excellent career development opportunities and a very competitive salary and benefits package. If you would like to know more please apply today.